Wednesday 14 December 2011

I used the survival story to quote my app

here's the link for the video - http://www.911memorial.org/images-videos/video/stories-survival-and-loss-0
i wish i could of included the video to my app but i just didn't know how to do it!


The loading screen to the app as you click on it. This comes up first! I created the logo for the memorial because didn't want to take the normal 9/11 memorial.
The current app is complete and will be filming the TV ad for the app shortly. I think the app has come together nicely with a page on every part of what they have on the website and then they have a timeline of the attacks told by the survivors with quotes in them.

Here's screen shots of a few more pages below. I'll link the PDF to this page so you can get a good concept of the app and then once the ADVERT is complete i will upload the video!





 These 4 above was the first ideas i came up with for a book cover. I don't think any of them worked so i went back and thought the iPad idea was much better. Now it has come together, i am so happy!






There you go, a few screen shots that will feature on my Advert for the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment